- Perspectives on how global pandemic impacted the clinical research field
- Technologies and AI-enabled solutions in clinical trial feasibility and site selection
- What is the clinical trial’s greatest enemy?
- Shifts in clinical trial transparency regulations and expectations for the future?
- How to use decentralised trials for study design optimisation?
- Barriers to pharma companies’ R&D efforts
- How the pharma industry’s use of trials has changed since the pandemic hit?
- Current clinical data concepts and views
- What are the needs during the drug development?
15th Annual Optimising
Clinical Trials Summit:
Site Selection, Feasibility & Patient Recruitment
13 - 14 October 2021 | London
Hottest topics will be discussed this annual
SUMMIT WILL HOST SPEAKERS FROM THE WORLD’S LEADING COMPANIES
”Overall very professional event with a very diverse set of presentations, all relevant to the key issues faced by pharma companies todayLead Protocol Review and Challenge at Boehringer Ingelheim
We offer to world’s leading companies at our summit
Allan Lloyds Summit mission is to exceed expectations
We are committed to achieving new standards of excellence by providing conference formats that encourages interaction, networking and high class knowledge sharing. With experts, well-supported staff, motivated to deliver quality, Allan Lloyds vision is to be recognized as the global leader in providing high quality business conferences.
What we offer to world’s leading companies
- Experience-based case studies
- Round table discussions
- Impeccable networking opportunities
- Limited number of seats in the audience ensuring friendly atmosphere
- No media or press presence
Few photos from our summits
Fill your details in the form and we will
send you the whole brochure filled with all details
Your copy of the brochure is prepared.
Inside you will find
- What keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel
- What Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
- The minute by minute breakdown of the conference