14th Annual Optimising Clinical Trials Summit: SITE SELECTION, FEASIBILITY & PATIENT RECRUITMENT
17 – 19 November 2020 | London
The year 2020 – the year of pandemic, when the clinical trials professionals are trying to carry out large, important international trials in the midst of coronavirus lockdowns. No doubts that the COVID-19 is influencing the whole clinical research industry, but besides this, there are still occurring many other challenging issues in the clinical trials’ world that need our attention.
At the 14th Annual Optimising Clinical Trials Summit will gather the best clinical trials experts from the top pharma companies which will discuss the impact of pandemic on clinical trials, new innovations such as virtual and hybrid clinical trials, real-world evidence, how to deal with the enormous volumes of data, patient centricity and patient-centred protocol, platform trials and many other interesting case studies.
All clinical trials executives are invited to this extraordinary business meeting, where you will be able to network and discuss current challenges. This exclusive clinical trial event will definitely provide you with lessons learned and give you valuable tips shared by senior-level decision-makers. You will also benefit from remarkable networking opportunities due to limited seats of this business meeting. Do not hesitate and book the dates 17-19 November 2020 for this inspiring and high-level clinical trials conference in London!
Will Be Discussed
- Platform trials – How to run them successfully?
- The new era of virtual trials and real-world evidence
- Shared Investigator Platform (SIP) – A new way of customer-centric study management
- Clinical trial transparency and patient centricity
- Patient-centred protocol – What does it look like?
- Are patient-centricity and regulatory requirements compatible?
- LEO Innovation Lab – Sharing virtual clinical trial experiences
- CRO – Is sponsor innovation still feasible in clinical trials?
About Allan Lloyds Events
See what keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel.
Explore what Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
Companies are therefore encouraged to avail of the below discounts: