- Identification of the new ways of qualified and efficient drug/product development process
- How to make appropriate protocols that will manage the framework of investigators’ activities, their interactions, etc.
- Why should clinical trials be randomized?
- How can the integration of AI-based solutions improve the recruitment processes in clinical trials?
- How to develop a detailed guideline, so the site selection can be done systematically?
- Usage of creative recruitment methods to increase enrolment: personalized letters, websites, ads, local clinics’ involvement
- What will affect the study feasibility processes in 2023? How to prepare ourselves for these novelties?
- How to integrate the RWD & RWE in the CT and generate better results?
See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
Hottest topics that will be discussed
at this annual
The constant development brings constant challenges. Pharma is familiar with that fact like no other industry. Especially, when it comes to people’s lives in clinical trials. Pharma professionals are fighting not just with the disease, but the time itself. So, how to transform your CT activities effectively and prepare yourself for the future in Clinical Operations?
When producing the 16th Annual Optimising Clinical Trials Summit, our goal was to bring together the C-level experts with valuable insights to one place. Learn more about the innovative methods for site selection, feasibility and patient recruitment, pitfalls and optimization of CT design, as well as protocols overload and comprehensive AI usage.
It’s time to join the conference where you have a chance to be heard, share your ideas. Get a seat for yourself among the leaders Clinical Trials area, find answers to your questions, and enjoy live networking.
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from the pharma industry involved in:
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Operations
- Clinical Information
- Clinical Development
- Outsourced Trials
- Decentralized Trials
- Hybrid Trials
- Virtual Trials
- Randomized Trials
- Trial Management
- Clinical Study
- Safety Science
- Site Intelligence
- Patient Centricity
- Data Scientists
- R&D Informatics
- Clinical Innovations
- Site Management
- Clinical Management
- Clinical Research
- Global Safety
- Risk Monitoring
- Data Integrity
- Patient Recruitment
”I liked this conference and the format of the event, which encourages networking between the attendees.– Head of Clinical Operations, GSK