See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Platform trials – How to run them successfully?
- The new era of virtual trials and real-world evidence
- Shared Investigator Platform (SIP) – A new way of customer-centric study management
- Clinical trial transparency and patient centricity
- Patient-centred protocol – What does it look like?
- Are patient-centricity and regulatory requirements compatible?
- LEO Innovation Lab – Sharing virtual clinical trial experiences
- CRO – Is sponsor innovation still feasible in clinical trials?
The year 2020 – the year of pandemic, when the clinical trials professionals are trying to carry out large, important international trials in the midst of coronavirus lockdowns. No doubts that the COVID-19 is influencing the whole clinical research industry, but besides this, there are still occurring many other challenging issues in the clinical trials’ world that need our attention.
At the 14th Annual Optimising Clinical Trials Summit will gather the best clinical trials experts from the top pharma companies which will discuss the impact of pandemic on clinical trials, new innovations such as virtual and hybrid clinical trials, real-world evidence, how to deal with the enormous volumes of data, patient centricity and patient-centred protocol, platform trials and many other interesting case studies.
All clinical trials executives are invited to this extraordinary business meeting, where you will be able to network and discuss current challenges. This exclusive clinical trial event will definitely provide you with lessons learned and give you valuable tips shared by senior-level decision-makers. You will also benefit from remarkable networking opportunities due to limited seats of this business meeting. Do not hesitate and book the dates 17-19 November 2020 for this inspiring and high-level clinical trials conference in London!
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from pharmaceutical industry involved in:
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Development
- Virtual Trials
- Hybrid Trials
- Clinical Operations
- Clinical Innovation
- Research & Development
- Clinical Study
- Protocol Optimisation
- Clinical Trial Transparency
- Study Start-up
- Data Management
- Patient Recruitment
- Site Selection and Feasibility
- Clinical Regulation
- Patient Centricity
- Clinical Site
- Clinical Project
- Study Management
- Clinical Sciences
17 November 2020 – 15:00 – 17:00
New Trends and Technologies in Clinical Trials
- Leverage the power of natural language processing/artificial intelligence
- Data insights: Accessing the right data, pulling insights, and taking the right action
- Digital endpoints – The usage of wearables and sensors in clinical trials
- Smartphone – The easiest virtual trial tool
- Hybrid decentralised trials: Using technology to create more patient-centric studies
The Impact of the Pandemic on Clinical Trials
- Will the regulation around the enrolment and patient participation change due to COVID-19?
- How could new technology support and mitigate issues caused by COVID-19?
- What is the new approach in the trial management that could help mitigate the effect of COVID-19?
- How to prepare for the next pandemic?
- Virtual visits instead of in-person visits – Advantages and disadvantages, experience from pandemic